Benefit from easy transactions, low fees and incredible security
We accept crypto for any flights – whether you book an empty leg or regular flight, the choice is yours. Just let us know if you prefer to pay by cryptocurrency via our partner BitPay and receive a link for your booked flight.
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin is a secure, digital currency that can be used to exchange money over the Internet. There are no central banks or authorities. Bitcoin is truly open – compatible across platforms, technologies and even borders. It’s great for fraud protection, too! No credit card numbers for someone to steal it’s safe and secure.
WHAT ARE CRYPTOCURRENCIES?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology — a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. The word cryptocurrency is derived from the encryption techniques which are used to secure the network. Examples of cryptocurrencies include those that ENTER BRAND NAME accepts, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
HOW TO PAY WITH BITPAY
- Enter your contact information and shipping address.
- Select your preferred delivery method.
- Select ‘BitPay’ and then click the ‘Pay with BitPay’ button to begin the payment process via BitPay.
- Select ‘Begin Payment’
- Select your preferred crypto wallet or exchange
- Choose a cryptocurrency
- Scan QR code or manually enter payment details into your wallet
- Successfully processed invoices will show “Paid” after funds are transferred, and email confirmation will be sent.
WHAT CRYPTOCURRENCIES CAN I USE?
BitPay supports 12 cryptocurrencies including:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)
- XRP [outside United States]
- 5 USD-pegged stable coins (GUSD, USDC, USDP, DAI, and BUSD)
WHAT WALLETS DO YOU SUPPORT?
Through our partner, BitPay, we support more than 90 different crypto wallets and exchanges including BitPay, Coinbase, Exodus Wallet, Ledger Wallet, Trust Wallet, Electrum Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, Metamask, Crypto.com, Gemini Wallet, Kraken, Binance, BRD Wallet and more.